Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Self Introduction: Three Things That I Like

Hello, I am Taehyun Kim, Pobbie. I am in 6th grade and live in Seoul with a mother, father, and an annoying younger brother. I hate the end of the pizza because it has no topping and it is thick. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because I can eat turkey, pumpkin pie, and mashed potatoes. Also, I love hot wings because it is delicious. I like to drink blue lemonade with hot wings although they are not so good of a combination

5 comments:

  1. Hi I am Harry. http://harryk0721.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to learn more about you. Remember in a blog we can use pictures, videos or links to add to our writing, try this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wazzup your blog isnt good enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkey is a fine diet, however I like sashimi with sushi too. Have a nice thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete